Bread slicing is a boring task to handle, especially when we handle it every day. Despite its simplicity, we still require a gadget to get it done quickly. A Best electric bread slicer is the perfect solution in this case.
You can save a great deal of time by using this electric bread slicer machine at home, as well as making delicious sandwiches.
Most of us love a fresh piece of bread for breakfast. But to get a perfectly sized bread requires a lot of effort. And we don’t have that much time to spare in the morning so an electric bread slicer comes in very handy.
You need an electric bread slicer in your home. However, how do you choose an electric bread slicer now? First, you need to be informed on the best electric bread slices, and then make a good decision on which one to buy.
Best Electric Bread Slicers – Review and Guidelines
I’m going to review the best electric bread and meat slicers here. I will also discuss the factors to consider when choosing a mower. So let’s start with the list!
1. Super Deal Stainless Steel Commercial Semi-Automatic Bread and Meat Slicer
You can rely on the Super Deal Commercial Semi-Automatic Slicer to add comfort and convenience to your kitchen. This small and compact food cutter cuts a wide variety of foods such as vegetables, cheese, and meat. And you can leave it on the kitchen counter.
Exclusive: the sheet of stainless steel is suitable, etc., for cooks, catering, and home use that helps you to boil quickly. You can quickly cut the vegetables or the meat of your sandwiches or pizzas into slices since they have a power of 1/3 HP.
Cleaning the machine is easier with movable blades. The sheet of stainless steel corrosion-resistant maintains an edge during cutting. You can easily adjust the thickness of the section from 0 to 13 mm.
Also, sharpening does not take long. It can be done in a minute. The device has a built-in dual whetstone sharpener for easy sharpening.
There is no risk of accidental contact with the blade. A strong guard ring provides security.
The supplied detergent compartment can hold a good amount of food. The pressure handle on the side of the compartment controls the machine. There is also a metal pusher that applies pressure to allow the device to deliver sliced food with precision and consistency.
- Strong and durable construction
- Excellent 1/3 HP power.
- Easy to clean and sharpen.
- Check the thickness-of-cut mechanism.
- Includes product tray, metal slider, and ring guard.
- Difficulty removing the blade
- It’s not so easy to cut the bone
2. Chefman Die-Cast Electric Deli & Food Slicer
Are you looking for a meat slicer for large pieces of meat, cold or hot sausages? Then this professional trimmer is for you. This heavy-duty cutter runs smoothly and is easy to use. You can count on precise cuts and durability.
Get your cheese perfectly sliced for sandwiches, party dishes, or a fancy snack with this fantastic slicer! It’s arguably one of the best electric bread slicers on the market. You will receive your sandwich bread with perfect thickness and precision. The way the vegetables and fruits are cut is highly commendable.
For a machine that handles big jobs, it runs surprisingly quiet. You can easily cut turkey, ham, beef jerky, roast beef, bread, cheese, fruits, and vegetables at the deli. This tool comes with an adjustable thickness wheel that allows you to customize the slices you want.
The 9 “x 12” knife is compact enough to fit on most countertops and cabinets. The powerful 180 – watt motor and the toothed stainless steel sheet of 7.5 inches cut food make more and easier. The casing aluminum molded under pressure and removable blades are easy to clean.
The blade guard, food pusher, and sturdy non-slip feet ensure food stays in place. This will help you maintain a firm grip during use. The on/off switch provides security every time you get a clean window.
- Dishwasher safe knife cover and sliding compartment
- A high-performance cutter
- Ideal for heavy work, especially large pieces of meat.
- Durable and capable of handling different types of food.
- Quiet and easy to use
- A little bit hard
3. CUSIMAX electric slicer
This slicer is one of the best electric meat slicers under $ 150. You can use it for different foods. The advanced design and improved finish are very noticeable.
CUSIMAX uses the most advanced belt drive and supporting structure for sheet processing. No lubricant is required for the cutting process. The removable blade and hidden rail design make the machine easy to clean. Besides, they are dishwasher safe. Then there will be no harm.
With this extraordinary tool, working in your kitchen will be more efficient and easier. The machine is durable and easier to use and maintain. The CUSIMAX offers the improved 720 inches 420 stainless steel cutting blade that will provide you with evenly cut food.
You can set the thickness of the ultra-thin slice to ¾” thick (approximately). This 200-watt electric knife is ideal for slicing ham, cold cuts, cold cuts, sandwiches, fruits and vegetables, party dishes, and more. It is a better bread cutter.
Some facts to know before use: You should never cut frozen food or meat off the bone. Always keep the pusher in place during use. And you should not let the machine work for more than 10 minutes.
- It even provides food portions.
- A stable and powerful machine
- Very safe to use
- fast and easy to use
- Efficient and durable
- The blade is difficult to sharpen.
4. Cuisinart electric knife
Cuisinart is a powerful and easy-to-use electric bread knife with a 36-inch long cord. The stainless steel blade allows for easy maintenance and durability.
The Electric Knife is a unique combination of first-class performance and versatility. The motor that powers the machine is powerful enough to shut down in seconds. If you leave the bread alone, you can even use it to cut meat.
You get an ergonomic, non-slip knife handle. One-click on/off technology makes the operating process much easier than you think. Plus, the 5-foot cord is a feature that allows you to sculpt on the table properly.
Whether you’re right-handed or left-handed, an ergonomic handle you will find very useful when maneuvering.
The color is a stylish combination of black and ash with the one-click on/off button to be seen. The whole machine measures 20 inches or 50 cm. which is quite large. The blade style is a single blade, and the bit is wired as expected.
Over time, the blade will lose its edge, and you will be able to pull it out. Since the blades are made of stainless steel, they are dishwasher safe.
The manufacturer grants an 18-month warranty as proof of its confidence in its product.
- Powerful motor
- Easy to use
- One-click process
- The removable blade and dishwasher are safe.
- 18 months warranty
- The knife is a bit loud, which is reasonable if you have a strong motor.
- Failure to pass properly or applying too much pressure can damage the sash hinge.
5.Super-Handy Meat Slicer Food Deli Bread Cheese
Looking for a portable electric bread slicer for home and outdoor use? Then this could be the one you are looking for.
Super-Handy offers one of the best electric bread slicers with the most powerful motor and great versatility.
A 6.7-inch, 120-volt, 100-watt electric razor runs on alternating current at a frequency of 60 Hz. You can’t imagine how fast and useful this is to you.
Unsurprisingly, the supplied blade is rust-free from RSG Solingen. The German SS blade is powered by the 100-watt power of the gearbox and can quickly cut through your daily vegetables, hard cheese, salamis, meat, and bread.
The design is foldable, which is more convenient when traveling or carrying.
It is a fairly compact size for multifunctional purposes.
The type of blade is serrated stainless steel. The maximum power can be increased to 150 watts.
The machine has antimicrobial properties and a 5 minute on and 30 minutes duty cycle. For optimal operation, you should place the cutter on a stable and level surface.
Even if you are looking for the best electric meat slicer under $ 80.00, this is the product to look for. This compact and foldable bread slicer is the best household electric meat slicer.
- The thickness of the slice can be adjusted as desired by the user.
- It comes with a security lock for user safety.
- Easy to store
- Smart design
- Compact and foldable
- You may not be familiar with using the equipment for the first time, but reading the manual will help.
6. Kitchener 9-inch Professional Electric Meat Deli Cheese Food Slicer
The reason the best electric bread slicer review chose the Kitchener electric slicer is probably due to the superior quality of the product.
It’s a 9-inch stainless steel blade with 150 watts of power that allows you to cut your food with perfect curvature and edges in minutes. The knife is versatile and will enable you to cut veggies, French toast, hand cheese, meat, jerks, and more.
The manufacturer of the product itself is a brand known worldwide for its various high-quality cookware with a wide range of options. As meat choppers, tender, sausages, juicers, you mountain ranges of meat, the cutters chicken and plucker.
Do you want dry food for crispy smoked meat strips, or is a thin/thick slice sufficient? Either way, the Kitchener Pro-Slicer app takes a few seconds.
Even that thin deli-style meat or a 5/8 inch thick piece of ham/steak is delivered to your home in seconds with the slicer.
An alternating current supplies power with a frequency of 60 Hz and a voltage of 120. The maximum capacity can be converted from 150 to 200 watts. The motor is belt-driven and is sufficient to achieve the highest possible performance. The machine comes with four suction cups to hold the device in place. Benefit from privileges like finger guard, food pusher, and thickness guide.
- Quality product
- It comes with a food pusher.
- Have finger protection
- Smart design with a highly preferred problem in seconds
- Powerful motor
- Customers want an additional function to position the meat after cutting.
7. Elite Platinum Ultimate Precision Electric Deli Food Meat Slicer
If you are looking for the best electric meat slicer under $ 80.00 or something like an inexpensive item, this is the place to check.
This material is an elite electroplating premium finely sliced meat material. The design is ergonomic and easy to use to save you time, money, and effort.
The reliable product has a multifunctional function for cutting ham, salami, hot peppers, chorizo, mortadella, etc. The thickness of the blade is adjustable, and you can choose to cut it from thin to ½ inch.
I prefer to say; It is a must for every kitchen in this busy daily life to save energy. The product will be of great help to you to prepare quickly for the occasion and everyday life. The product is also ideal as a gift for loved ones.
It is the cast aluminum that makes the product extremely durable, rust-free, and easy to clean. In other words, the cutter can withstand any abuse without missing a single hit! The design and dimensions are as impressive as the performance. The measurement is 10.25 “high x 14.75” long x 10 “wide. The black paint on things looks pretty bold with the 7.5” sheet.
There is a food guide toe guard, non-slip rubber feet, and an easy-to-use on/off switch for additional functions.
- Safe user security
- You can adjust the thickness.
- Easy to clean
- Non-slip feet
- Easy to handle
- Although the user wanted the motor to be a bit more powerful, he was impressed with the other functions compared to a cheap product.
8. Cuisinart Kitchen Pro Food Slicer
The final product on the list is another Cuisinart product that is gray and has a 7.5-inch blade. It seems that Cuisinart is a recognized quality product that is listed more than once and is the best electric bread slicer.
Cuisinart made several modified shapes of bread slicers, and so they reappeared. You can choose between a handmade knife or some kind of compact design. The 7.5-inch removable blade is rust-free and has a 38-inch cord length. They have a great list of thickness variations that can be adjusted from 1/32 “to ½” slice thickness.
So you can circle all of your meat, cheese, and bread slices and see how satisfied you are with this round bread slicer.
Premium coating and die-cast aluminum ensure maximum durability. The disassembly is very easy to clean, removing the blade, the stainless steel trolley, and the food guide. Users like this delete feature better.
The material features a high-performance 130-watt motor and non-slip feet for a perfect grip on the required flat surface. The Cuisinart Electric Bread Knife is, in fact, the best bread slicer on the market.
To ensure user satisfaction, the manufacturer even offers a five-year warranty on the motor. So it is worth choosing from the Best Electric Bread Slicer review.
- Maximum durability
- Satisfactory guarantee
- Adjustable fit sizes
- Robust design and construction
- Non-slip feet
- It is better not to use hard frozen meat directly.
9. NESCO, Stainless Steel Food Slicer, Adjustable Thickness
The NESCO FS-250 Food Cutter is a combination of elegant design and powerful performance. It features a high-quality 180-watt motor and an 8.7-inch blade. You’ll love the precise depth control. You will receive several slices of food of the desired width.
The knife is made of durable material. You can use it for different types of food. Cleaning is easy because you can easily tilt it to remove anything in the blade compartment. You can easily remove the blade for a more thorough cleaning. Assembly takes a few seconds.
The larger stainless steel blade ensures the precision of each disc. Compared to other machines with smaller blades, this machine has less rotation. This means that the motor will require less work, but don’t worry, you will get the same performance.
The button indicator is located on the back of the cart area. With it, you can control the thickness of the slices from the thin piece to 9/16 inches. It is a consumer meat cutter. However, it is nothing less than a business unit. This is one of the best homemade electric meat slicers you can have.
Recessed power switch prevents accidental turning on and off. It also prevents food or foreign objects from damaging the controller. Non-slip feet prevent movement during use. This way, you will get a safer cut.
- The cutter is made of high-quality materials.
- Larger stainless steel blade
- Hand protection is provided for added safety.
- Easy to disassemble
- Quieter than most of the competition.
- Do not use it for more than 10 minutes.
10. Continental Electric Pro Series Meat Slicer
This food cutter is made from cast iron to give it a sturdy construction. It has a 7.5-inch stainless steel blade that you can use on both soft and hard foods. The efficiency of the 150-watt motor is also highly commendable. You will get the same quality result every time you use it.
You can easily sharpen this tool with just a whetstone. The high-quality blades ensure quick and easy cutting. The motor provides enough power to increase the speed of the edge, reducing the time you spend in your kitchen. With the powerful engine, you can use the thickness regulator to control the thickness of your slices.
Salami, cheese, ham, turkey, you can cut whatever you want. The non-slip feet hold the mower firmly. This tool does not have complex functions.
Using this tool does not require much instruction. You must first activate it. Put the food in the storage compartment and place it on the blade. Now you can adjust the thickness. Press the power button. If you do not get a satisfactory result, reconfigure the keyboard and click the Activate button. Look? Easy as that!
- Easy to clean with antibacterial soap and warm water.
- Removable blades, easy to remove.
- The automatic food cutting process.
- Efficient and easy to use.
- It helps you prepare complex recipes
- It could be stronger when cutting hard food.
Buying Guide for the Best Electric Bread Slicers
An electric bread cutter is a machine that can be used to cut baked goods into multiple slices with minimal effort. It is a good substitute for the manual use of kitchen utensils.
It usually consists of spaced blades, an excavator, and a collection container. This tool is a device that has to cut a large amount of bread into slices in a very short time.
Choosing the right bread Slicer
Choosing the right bread cutter can be a daunting task. At first glance, all cutter’s bread has the same appearance. Some can make clean, even cuts, while others are just a waste of time and money.
But how do you choose the best electric bread slicer? Well, it’s not that difficult. Your choice may depend on how many slices of bread you need and how much space you have. Your goal and your budget are the key points.
If you are looking for a homemade bread cutter, look for a smaller manual bread cutter. However, there are only a few small automatic cutting machines. In this category, you will find a bread cutter for round loaves. These cutting machines are relatively inexpensive.
A bread knife is required for a manual bread cutter, although there are only some models with an additional cutting instrument. Stability and safety should be your main concerns when pressurizing the device with a knife. Also, look for models that catch crumbs like all models.
If you go to a bakery or an industrial-looking bread slicer, you have to spend more money. These are automatic bread slicers with various specifications. You have the Pros of being able to adjust the slices when cutting hard and soft crusty bread up to 500 loaves per hour.
Before choosing the best bread slicer, there are a few things to consider:
- Do you need the thickness adjustment mechanism?
- Can you easily clean and store the machine?
- Is this the right size for your space?
- What are the pieces made of?
- What is its durability?
Ask these questions before choosing one. I have discussed these points in detail below.
However, it is also a personal choice. Your choice may depend on what you prefer the most.
Why should you buy one?
There are too many reasons to buy a bread cutter.
- First of all, you can cut a large number of loaves in a short time.
- You may need to store the sliced bread in a bread box, not the whole bread.
- You don’t have to waste your energy cutting loaves of bread manually.
- Some bread slicers have the functions of thickness control that will allow you to control the thickness of the desired slice.
- Suitable for homemade and store-bought bread.
- You can avoid cutting your hands.
- You can also use it to cut cheese and ham.
How do I clean an electric bread cutter?
Have you ever wondered how bakeries always have the perfect, even, smooth slice of bread? In fact, it is the job of a bread cutter. A bread cutter helps save time and cut perfect loaves every time. It comes in different shapes and sizes. With the many brands they make, their design can vary as well.
But the basic electric cutter is more or less the same on the market. But the good thing is that a food slicer is easy to clean and maintain. How do we clean a machine that can be used for both industrial and domestic purposes? You can sit back and relax because we are here to answer you.
How often should an electric bread cutter be cleaned?
The bread leaves crumbs and over time forms large quantities which can block the passages between the mechanisms. Therefore, cleaning the cutter is not optional. You need to clean it from time to time. Now you need to determine how often you need to clean your bread cutter. It depends on how much bread you are cutting at the same time.
If you eat around 50 loaves of bread a day, it’s best to clean them twice a week. However, when the disc goes through about 500 loaves a day, it is best to clean it every day and the blades should be changed every two months for an efficient working experience.
How to clean an electric bread slicer
Almost everyone knows how important it is to clean the electric bread slicer. But how? The electric bread slicer, just like any other electronic device, requires a certain procedure to clean it.
By not doing the job correctly, we will waste our time and effort: Here is how to clean a bread slicer the right way:
1. Prepare your wash solution: Wash your hands first and put on disposable gloves for your safety. Then pour warm water and detergent into a wash container.
Put clean, hot water in the rinse tank. Fill a sanitizer bottle with the correct concentration of a suitable sanitizer solution and take both to the cutting machines.
2. Remove the plug from the socket: To be very careful, zero the blade and turn off the device. Finally, remove the plug from the outlet to avoid unwanted situations.
3. Change your gloves: At this point, remove the disposable gloves and place a cut-resistant one on the hand that will be used to clean the slicer. Instead, wear a disposable glove.
4. Set the parts aside – At this point, you may need help from the machine manual. Take a look and use the handle to lift the main cutting deck. Remove the blade plate according to the manual. To remove the skid plate, you must turn the knob on the plate. Finally, disassemble the cutter according to the manual.
5. Remove Food Debris: Using a spray bottle, gently spray sanitizer solution all over the cutter and wipe with a clean regular towel, removing food debris.
6. Wash the slicer: Dip your multi-purpose brush in a cleaning solution and scrub the control knobs, handles, seams and screws with a little pressure. To clean the area between the blade and the guide, you will need to slide a sturdy towel through the slot.
You may need to repeat the process to remove all the particles. You can soak the towel in detergent and clean other parts such as the front and back of the blade, control knobs, handles, seams, screws, drip tray and bracket. Dip the cutting brush in detergent and clean the center of the blade if necessary.
7. Rinse Time: Now is the time to rinse the trimmer with clean soapy water and a clean disposable towel.
8. Perform sanitization: Read manufacturer’s instructions, spray sanitizer solution all over the slicer and allow to sit and air dry. Make sure the entire slicer is covered.
9. Clean the disassembled parts: Now is the time to wash, rinse and sanitize the disassembled parts of the slicer in the 3-chamber sink. Use the detergent solution to wash and rinse the water for rinsing. Finally, perform the disinfection with the disinfectant. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the best result.
10. Finally, reassemble: put the blade plate back on the blade and attach the guard plate to the guard. Turn the knobs to secure it and finally connect the device.
Electric slicer vs. manual slicer: which one?
Electric bread slicers can be found and manual ones. Which one to buy depends on many factors. If you have no time for bread cutting, and need to do it fast; or if you slice bread everyday like a restaurant, you should consider the electric one.
When you only want to slice bread sporadically or you do not want to spend much on a bread slicer, you may consider a manual slicer because it is cheaper than an electric one. So choose the one that makes sense for you. Both models have their own advantages and disadvantages.
What Benefits of an electric bread slicer?
In fact, we can see that the electric slicers have lots of benefits that you must know. In other words, it gives you the high level of convenience. If you bake your own bread at home and would like to slice it neatly and evenly, you must consider buying an electric slicer.
The slanted or uneven or ugly slices that you receive with several random knives can ruin your delicious meal. As mentioned above, you can either choose from a manual or an electric one. Each type has pros and cons, but this guide focuses on the electric ones.
Investing in electric bread slicer is necessary to help you out from boring tasks.
General food slicers can be used instead of the electric bread slicers?
You need to know the answer to this question. General food slicers can also be used for bread since the functions are the same. Therefore, you can purchase a bread slicer or general food slicer. Make sure that they are well-cleaned before using.
We all eat bread because it is a delicious diet. In addition, we can’t deny that we must have bread every day in our meal. So it is so important to have best electric bread slicer to reduce cooking time.
It is important to buy your own bread slicer for home use, especially an electric one, because you will be able to control how your bread slices neatly when you are making your own bread.
An electric bread slicer is an excellent kitchen tool to buy if you don’t already own one. This fantastic piece of kitchen equipment is especially useful while slicing bread in the kitchen.
This article has listed the best electric bread slicers to consider before purchasing. It is now your turn to take action. Compare all factors provided above before buying an electric bread slicer. These electric bread slicers should match your needs and requirements, otherwise you will waste money buying the wrong one.
- Best Gas Grill Under 0 (2021 Reviews)
- Best Nakiri Knife: Top Options to Chop and Slice – Chefbeast
- Best Melting Chocolate in 2021 – Reviews & FAQs -Chef Beast
- 15 Best Chamomile Tea of 2021 | Chef Beast
- Best Nespresso Capsules of 2021: Best & Highest Rated!
- Best Cold Press Juicer Reviews – Top Picks & Guide